IT Systems and Administrative Assistant/Chemonics International
IT Systems and Administrative Assistant
01. PROJECT OVERVIEW
The Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA) continues USAID’s and the Government of Sweden’s legacy of sector competitiveness programming in Moldova, building on lessons learned, adaptions, progress, and relationships of previous programs over the past 15 years. Continuing previous successes in facilitating the development of diverse local partners, FTA uses a global market systems framework to build capacity for sustainable, systemic progress while applying best practices to new partners and sectors. FTA co-creates systemic interventions with Moldovan partners to transform selected sectors by applying new technologies, promoting innovation, and integrating with global markets. FTA fosters the integration of Moldova’s green, digital, and creative innovations across the entire economy, while also focusing on the development of five target sectors: light manufacturing, information and communication technology (ICT), precision engineering, creative industries, and digital media. The Moldova Future Technologies Activity is implemented by Chemonics International, Inc.
02. POSITION DESCRIPTION
The IT Systems and Administrative Assistant supports the IT Systems and Engineering Programs Manager in day-to-day operations relating to information systems, as well as the provision of other administrative support to the project.
03. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot the project’s system, endpoint and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware, software, or network faults in coordination with IT Systems and Engineering Programs Manager;
- Draft technical specification based on project teams’ and beneficiaries’ requests,
- Complete pre-evaluation of Request for Quotations of IT equipment/software based on technical specifications, as well as providing technical remarks/clarifications to vendors based on provided equipment/software offers
- Install, configure, update, and maintain the project’s computer hardware, system software and operating systems, and applications;
- Liaise with Chemonics’ home office IT teams to ensure compliance with IT-related policies and procedures;
- Addresses unauthorized software and respond to security incidents affecting the project equipment;
- Administer and maintain the project’s local area network (LAN), including switches, access points and firewalls;
- Provide technical specifications for the project’s IT-related procurements and provides technical reviews of vendors’ offered technical specifications to determine technical acceptability, in coordination with the IT Systems and Engineering Programs Manager;
- Provides timely IT-related support to project team members;
- Coordinate with technical support staff of third-party vendors of IT systems and applications to troubleshoot issues and request updates; and
- Complete other administrative tasks for the project as assigned by the IT Systems and Engineering Programs Manager and the Program Services Director.
This position can be either part-time or full-time, based on the availability of the candidate.
- At least 1 year of relevant work or internship experience preferred;
- University degree or pursuing a university degree in a relevant field;
- Fluency in Romanian and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
05. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please send an email with your CV attached and “IT Systems and Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to email@example.com by November 30, 2022. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Extended deadline: Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal (durată determinată) responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare
- Concurs de selectare expert în elaborarea Strategiei raionale/locale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Anenii Noi
- Logistics Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Project Assistant (Migration Health Department)
- Compania Date Inteligente SRL angajează specialist în comunicare
- Strategic Planning consultant to provide support to MIRD in the implementation of the Subcomponent 2.1. within the Moldova Water Security and Sanitation Project
- Fundația Regina Pacis angajează manager pentru centrul de plasament
- Anunț de angajare - manager medical
- People in Need Moldova в поиске Менеджера проекта по обеспечению источников дохода (г. Бельцы)