GIZ - Administrative Specialist
GIZ is looking for an Administrative Specialist for its project “Policy Advisory Fund”, which is financed by the German Government.
This position is expected to start on the 15th of November 2022 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position will be based in Chisinau.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Office management and administration
- Finance and accounting
- Procurement of goods and services
- Contracts and Financing Agreements
- Knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Perform any other work-related tasks contributing to the project success
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics and/or related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of administrative and financial management, procurement and contracting
- Profound experience working in/with international development projects
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English. German would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Mature initiative, tact, and high sense of responsibility; ability to work independently and under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills (SAP, MS Office, Outlook, other accounting systems)
- Politeness and service orientation in dealing with visitors and work colleagues
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 02nd of November 2022, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Humanitarian Accountability Officer – Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant strategie și proiecte
- Deputy Task Order Lead (DTOL) - Dexis Consulting Group
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează jurist/juristă
- People in Need в поиске Координатора Детского Центра (Окница)
- ACTED is hiring Project Officer (Site Management) - Edinet duty Station
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs privind selectarea prestatorilor de servicii video
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal politici macroprudențiale
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- Caritas Moldova is hiring a Project Manager