GIZ - Advisor on Diaspora Mobilization
GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Diaspora Mobilization for its project “Policy Advisory Fund”, which is financed by the German Government.
This position is expected to start on the 15th of November 2022 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position will be based in Chisinau.
The primary role of the Advisor is to provide advice to the Diaspora Relations Bureau (Biroul relații cu diaspora, BRD) on implementing selected elements of the implementation programme / action plan of the National Diaspora Strategy and to support donor coordination in the field of diaspora mobilization.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Advice the BRD on implementing selected elements of the implementation programme/ action plan of the National Diaspora Strategy
- Provide support to the BRD in the development of gender-sensitive and target-group specific communication strategy and instruments for the diaspora and relevant institutions in Moldova
- Conceptualise and implement a joint needs analysis by the BRD and State Chancellery with relevant line ministries and subordinate bodies regarding necessary diaspora expertise
- Work closely with the political partner and other responsible institutions to identify needs
- Conceptualize and implement gender-sensitive technical, coordination and communication capacity development measures for BRD and other institutions relevant for the mobilization of diaspora resources
- Respond to the entire process to procure external services (e.g., drafting of ToR, selection of experts, technical support in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation/reporting).
- Actively seeking exchange with relevant stakeholders and international partners in the field of diaspora, contributing to the knowledge exchange at country level and seeking synergies and avoiding overlaps with other donor organisations
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a communication and visibility strategy incl. action plan for the Project
- Communicate results and ensure visibility internally and externally
- University degree in political science, economics, migration and diaspora, or another relevant degree programme
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of migration / diaspora mobilisation
- 6 years of professional experience in designing and/ or implementing international projects in the field of migration / diaspora mobilization with a focus on private sector development
- Profound experience in working in/with government institutions
- Experience in coordinating large and complex processes with multiple different actors; government, civil society, academia, the public and the private sector
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English. German and/or Russian would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Mature initiative, tact, and high sense of responsibility; ability to work independently and under pressure to tight deadlines
- Effective negotiation and moderation skills
- Profound IT skills
- Strong drafting, presentation, and reporting skills
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 02nd of November 2022, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Cerere de ofertă - identificarea consultanților (persoane fizice) pentru prestarea serviciilor analitice
- Management Systems International is hiring for Grants Manager
- People in Need Moldova в поиске Менеджера проекта по обеспечению источников дохода (г. Бельцы)
- Logistics Officer Moldova Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Expert Reglementări și Achiziții de Energie
- Termen extins privind angajarea experților/expertelor anticorupție și a facilitatorilor locali pentru or.Șoldănești și or.Criuleni în cadrul proiectului „Tânăra generație spune „NU” corupției”
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- A.O.”Cimișlienii de pretutindeni” anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui Expert în desfășurarea atelierelor pentru ”Îmbunătățirea abilităților de participare în procesul decizional a locuitorilor din satele Bogdanovca Veche, Bogdanovca Nouă și Dimitrovca