GIZ - Advisor on Reform Support
GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Reform Support for its project “Policy Advisory Fund”, which is financed by the German Government.
This position is expected to start on the 15th of November 2022 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position will be based in Chisinau.
The primary role of the Advisor is to support State Chancellery, Prime Minister´s Office and other partner institutions in the implementation of the Government Program and to identify and mobilize demand-oriented support instruments.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Conceptualization of individual advisory measures
- Support to the selection of individual measures based on transparent eligibility criteria and selection procedure (e.g. rolling and/or competitive procedure)
- Identification and mobilisation of demand-oriented support instruments in accordance with the objectives of the selected individual support measures
- Respond to the entire cycle of procuring external services to fulfil the identified needs
- Continuous exchange with political partner and key actors regarding the supported advisory measures
- Accompany service delivery and provide technical input to individual advisory measures
- Facilitate dialogue between beneficiary institutions and service providers
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of individual advisory measures
- Ensure required reporting and assess the effectiveness of the support measures
- Advice on the establishment of adequate dialogue platforms with civic and private sector actors
- Promote consultation processes that ensure inclusion of all stakeholder groups in public policymaking
- Initiate activities to mainstream the Leave No One Behind (LNOB) Principle.
- Master´s Degree in Public Administration, Political Science, International Relations, Development Studies, or related field.
- At least 6 years of professional working experience in reform coordination, policy development and implementation, preferably in a cross-sectoral integrated manner
- Previous experience working in/with government institutions
- Profound knowledge of international development and partnership building
- Experience in coordinating large and complex processes with multiple different actors; including government, civil society, academia, the public and the private sector
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English, German would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Mature initiative, tact, and high sense of responsibility; ability to work independently and under pressure to tight deadlines
- Effective negotiation and moderation skills
- Profound IT skills
- Strong drafting, presentation, and reporting skills
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 02nd of November 2022, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins. Agenția de Intervenție și Plăți pentru Agricultură în colaborare cu Solidarity Fund PL în Moldova angajează Specialist junior - coordonator de proiecte
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal politici macroprudențiale
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Rezina
- CIVIS - Operatori de interviu la telefon și față în față
- Logistics Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Termen extins! Consiliul Național al Tineretului din Moldova recrutează expert pentru elaborarea Strategiei raionale/locale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Orhei
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring a Human Resources Manager
- Internews în Moldova caută asistent/asistentă pentru tabăra National Geographic Photo Camp 2023 (RO/RU)
- Termen Extins: Laolaltă angajează Asistent/ Asistentă Comunicare