Administrative Assistant (Caritas Czech Republic)
I. Information about the position
Name of position: Administrative Assistant
Expected length of employment: 5 months (until the end of March 2023)
Type of position: Full-time
Place of employment: Chisinau, Moldova
Start date: November 2022
II. Organizational context
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-profit organization based in Prague that implements humanitarian aid and development cooperation projects in 15 countries across the world (Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa).
We have been working in Moldova since 2004. Over the years, we implemented 32 development cooperation projects in home and social care, small business development, civil society development, agriculture, lively hoods support and inclusion areas. In 2017, we were registered in Moldova through our exclusive partner - AO Pro-Development - and started implementing projects directly through a local team.
Our strategic objectives are focused on the following priority intervention sectors: civil society development, inclusive social development, primary healthcare support, innovation and waste/water management.
More information on CCR’s work in Moldova can be found on:
- our website https://moldova.charita.cz/ and
- on our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/CCRinMoldova
Presently, we also implement humanitarian aid projects supporting refugees from Ukraine residing in Moldova.
The Administrative Assistant will work under the guidance and direct supervision of the MEAL Coordinator and will perform its duties under humanitarian aid projects. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assists the MEAL Coordinator and his colleagues in their daily tasks
- Schedules meetings and appointments;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Communicates daily with refugees from Ukraine via a designated hotline
- Participates in assessments done by the MEAL team (including via calls, focus-groups, etc.)
- Support travel and logistics arrangements for staff and visitors. Schedule and coordinate appointments. Provide logistical and communication support to event planning activities.
- Any other tasks coming from the MEAL Coordinator
- University degree
- Experience working in an office environment in an administrative assistant role. Experience with a local or international NGO is an advantage.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and information management systems.
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
Required Languages – Native Romanian speaker and fluency in Russian required. English would be an advantage.
V. What we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, social and medical package according to national legislation
- Stable international organization with a long experience in the field of development cooperation
VI. How to apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must include a brief motivation letter, not longer than 1 page, and a maximum 4-page CV or resume.
Please write “Administrative Assistant" in the Subject line. Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_first name_administrative assistant_CV
Last name of applicant_first name_administrative assistant_Cover letter
The deadline for submission is 31 October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The applications are reviewed on continual basis and a suitable candidate may be hired before the deadline. CCR reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is seeking to recruit Office Support Agent/Secretary (job n° 403770)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult coordonator, pe durata determinată, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios, Departamentul Juridic
- CIVIS - Operatori de interviu la telefon și față în față
- Street Child: Project Coordinator - Childcare Services
- Acted is hiring Accommodation Service Assistant - Edinet
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- CIDP ANIMA// Angajare_Mentori_Program coaching tineri antreprenori CATalizator economic
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Manager Import
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist