Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI) is looking for a Operations Assistant
Statement of Work (SOW)
Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI)
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) awarded Dexis with the "Exploratory Pilot and Learning Options for Regional Efficiency” (EXPLORE) Europe Task Order. As a part of this Task Order, USAID/OTI aims to support Moldova through the Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI), a 12-month engagement started in April 2022.
The Operations Assistant will provide overall support to the MRI operations team. The Operations Assistant will provide overall administrative support which includes but is not limited to: project and travel logistics, administrative procurement support, and regular office maintenance. .
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The assistant is expected to perform the following services, as requested:
- Support the monitoring of project inventory and procurement of office, kitchen, and cleaning supplies.
- Support the timely maintenance of necessary project trackers, and other project files.
- Assists with coordinating arrangements for on-site meetings/events, also providing logistical organization support for visiting consultants, and other project related travel.
- Support due diligence efforts to ensure compliance with Dexis, USAID, and FAR rules and regulations.
- Support MRI general operational and administrative needs as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party, Operations Manager or their designee.
The Operations Assistant will report to Operations Manager or their designee(s).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- One year of experience providing logistical support
- One years working on project operations for a USAID project preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV and Cover Letter in English with email to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject line the title of the position “Operations Assistant” by 17 October 2022, COB.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a temporary Consular Assistant
- Protection (psychosocial) Officer- IsraAID Moldova
- Acted is hiring Administration Officer (FLAT Officer)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult principal al departamentului sisteme de plăți
- APSCF termen extins pentru selectarea unui expert/trainer pentru acordarea serviciilor de asistență tehnică (mentorat/ coaching) pentru societatea civilă
- Plan International is hiring Child Protection Officer based in Moldova
- Termeni de referință privind selectarea unui expert/experți/ONG în vederea realizării unei studiu asupra modului în care cele mai influente instituții media din Republica Moldova reflectă problemele interne și externe, care afectează societatea
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal domeniul supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Project Assistant, Communications (IOM)
- Expert Reglementări și Achiziții de Energie