USAID/OTI EXPLORE EUROPE ENGAGEMENT
Statement of Work (SOW)
Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI)
Procurement & Logistics Assistant
About this Position
Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis) is seeking a short-term Procurement and Logistics Consultant to support the Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI), a program funded by the USAID Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) and implemented by Dexis.
The Procurement and Logistics Assistant will support the procurement of micro-purchase goods and services and logistical arrangements for operational and program activities under the direction of the MRI Procurement Manager. The Assistant will support procurement processes, inspecting goods and services, and verifying delivery, among other tasks. Additionally, the Assistant will support coordination and delivery of logistical arrangements related to transportation, accommodations, and asset management.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the MRI Procurement Manager, support drafting of purchase requisitions and obtain additional information/documentation as required
- Make pertinent logistical arrangements for the prompt and effective implementation of the MRI activities like travel, hotel, events, meetings;
- Keep track of all goods and services ordered and received, and maintain accurate inventory records including details on price, performance, and delivery.
- Maintain records on equipment and spare inventory including verification and updating trackers when required;
- Support the MRI Procurement Manager in archiving all procurement files;
- Drafting VAT 0 letter for service providers and vendors;
- Under the direction of the MRI Procurement Manager, conduct follow up of vendors and/or service providers to source backup documentation, such as registration documents, etc;
- Support the MRI Procurement Manager in receiving goods and/or services according to agreed upon procurement schedules; Remain ready to sign/verify Goods Received Notices for program activities
- Support the MRI Procurement Manager in tracking office goods and services, including regular maintenance, monthly service provision, and asset management
- Other tasks as assigned by the MRI Procurement Manager or MRI Senior Management Team (SMT)
The Procurement and Logistics Assistant will report to the MRI Procurement Manager.
Expected LOE days: 60 days, for a period of October 7 – 31 January 2022, with possibility of extension
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university degree, certification, or courses in logistics, business administration, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant logistics and procurement within the international development context is required
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV and Cover Letter in English with email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line the title of the position “Procurement & Logistics Assistant” by 07 October 2022, COB.