If you are a certified Social Worker and you have at least two years work-related experience, working knowledge of Ukrainian /Russian (English and/or Romanian will be an strong asset) and you are motivated to engage with a multicultural team and work for making health a right for everyone, send us your CV to email@example.com
- To map and constantly update information on available services and ensure referral pathways are clear and working including counter-referral
- Keep confidentiality as a must of deontology
- To ensure, communicate, guide and follow up people in need to accessing identified social services,
- Link people within the communities where their living
- To promote community engagement around the common interests and issues
- Record statistics and analyse them
- Keep tracking documents about any activity
- Good communication skills and public speaking skills.
- Ability to adapt behaviour to the target audience and understand the target audience cultural context.
- Ability to work with people with different cultural backgrounds,
- Be impartial and discrete
- Build relationships, negotiate, develop, and maintain networks
- Assess the impact of actions and adjust them accordingly
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Be flexible and adaptable; understand and accept changes in the environment regarding people, tasks, work decisions, policies, etc.
- Speak Ukrainian/Russian, English and/or Romanian is and strong asset
- MDM is advancing the announcement for potential positions, Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, don’t wait for applying!
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 days from receiving the CV