HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of a Cashier.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organization, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence. The ICRC is currently looking for staff for its operations in Moldova.
- By joining our organization, you will have an opportunity to practise your profession in stimulating, complex, and sometimes challenging environments, where your work can make a difference.
- You will work with colleagues from various fields of expertise in a cross-cutting manner to help victims of conflict and other situations of violence. You will be dealing with humanitarian situations that require experience, resourcefulness, and innovation to achieve the best possible impact.
- You will work for the oldest major international humanitarian organization in the world, adding to your sense of achievement in alleviating the suffering of people and communities and giving you the chance to promote humanitarian values in these turbulent times
- You will benefit from a competitive employment package, including different possibilities for career and personal development. You will take part in an onboarding course and follow continuous training, to build your career within the ICRC and beyond.
- The competitive compensation package is a monthly salary with social security benefits.
Job Title: Cashier 1
Duty Station: Moldova - Chisinau
Reports to: Finance & Administration Manager
Duration of Contract: 1 year fixed term contract (with the possibility of renewal based on needs and performance and Budget availability).
Cashier 1 is accountable for the physical processing of cash transactions and the integrity of physical cash balances in the delegation, strictly respecting and applying the ICRC's rules on financial management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handles the delegation's cash disbursements and payments, including salaries and working advances.
- Prepares invoices for payment (by cash, check or bank transfer).
- Carries out daily cash count and reconciliation.
- Participates in cash-flow management, ensuring sufficient liquidity. Handles cash replenishment from the bank.
- Files and reports on relevant documents.
- Ensures respect for financial procedures and guidelines and explains them to "clients".
- Education and Professional Experience required:
- Secondary school or technical college.
- Two years' work experience in a similar field.
- Good command (spoken and written) of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 62101257
The successful candidate will undergo a three months probation period.
NB: If you have not heard from us within a month of receiving your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ICRC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR PROCESSING).