People in Need (PIN) is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest relief and development organizations in post-communist Europe and has administered projects in 37 countries over the past 30 years. See here for more information about the PIN: www.peopleinneed.net.
Position overview Summary of duties
Plans daily lessons to meet the needs of all students and assists students needing additional support. Adapts teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Corporate Russian language teaching for employees up to C1, individually, in pairs and in groups;
- Conducting theoretical and practical Russian language classes in an offline format;
- Developing materials, developing new training programs;
- Organising training for employees, maintaining reports on their progress.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent Russian (at least C1 level); Other foreign language skills are useful (English or Romanian);
- 3 or more years of course work experience;
- Higher education in the field of teaching Russian;
- Mastery of modern technology of teaching foreign languages;
- Responsibility, orderliness and discipline, creativity, initiative, liveliness, creativity;
- The ability to enthuse, to make you feel comfortable, to find an approach.
- Investments in your professional development.
Interested applicants must submit their CVs to the following link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/EAEC739106/apply/
Deadline for application: October 10, 2022, by COB. The applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. The application process might be stopped earlier if a suitable candidate will be identified before the application deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No phone call inquiries are allowed.
By sending their CV and other documents to the aforementioned link the candidate implicitly consents to their personal data appearing in the CV and such other documents being held and processed by PIN exclusively with the view to analysing the candidate’s suitability for the position, and to keep such data in our files for a reasonable period of time in accordance with the PIN's Data Protection Policy. The candidate can revoke such consent anytime by sending a notice. Kindly refrain from including any special personal data, whose processing, as per applicable law, requires the express written consent of the subject of such data.