Multiple Positions for the Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity Project
Chemonics International seek candidates to fill multiple long-term positions for the 5-year, USAID-funded Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA). All positions are expected to be based full-time in Chisinau, Moldova.
The goal of RCRA is to stimulate a sustainable and inclusive recovery from the regional crisis brought on by the latest Russian invasion of Ukraine and accelerate an inclusive, climate-resilient economic development of rural Moldova by protecting the development gains made with USAID support over the past decade and further stimulate the competitiveness of key economic sectors, including the wine industry, high-value agriculture, and tourism.
- Tourism Industry Manager and Marketing Advisor
- Tourism Product Development Manager
- Sustainable Tourism Standards and Workforce Specialist
- Wine Industry Manager and Quality Systems Advisor
- Wine Production Manager
- Wine Market Development and Digitalization Specialist
- Policy Specialist (with experience related to tourism and/or wine and/or agriculture)
- Media Partnerships and Strategic Communications Specialist
- High Value Agriculture Marketing Assistant
- Grants Specialist (several positions)
- Grants Assistant (several positions)
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement Assistant
- Construction and Procurement Specialist
- Operations and Human Resources Coordinator
- Finance/Admin Assistant
- Translator/HR & Admin Assistant
Chemonics reserves the right to adjust position titles, as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field required for all professional-level positions. Advanced degree, preferred;
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded activities strongly preferred;
- Work experience in relevant field required;
- Fluency in Romanian and/or Russian. Fluency in written and spoken English is required for all professional and operational positions, strongly preferred for all other assistant positions.
Please send your CVs and short cover letters to MDA-RCRAfirstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2022 and please be sure to indicate the position you are applying to in the email title or subject line. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica veniturilor secundare
- Laolalta angajează Manager Financiar
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator secția prognoze
- Management Systems International is hiring for Grants Officer
- Trainer / Consultant în cadrul AXA Management Consulting
- APSCF contractează expert/trainer pentru acordarea serviciilor de asistență tehnică (mentorat/ coaching) pentru societatea civilă
- Project Coordinator: "Construction of Balti and Cahul Regional Hospitals" Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de analiza pieței valutare și monetare
- DGPDC angajează asistent social / asistentă socială în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”