GIZ - Project Assistant (Driver)
The German Development Cooperation (GIZ) is looking for a Project Assistant (Driver) to join the administrative and financial team within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” Project. This project is financed by both the European Union and the German Government.
This position is planned to start on 01 November 2022 and last for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension.
The primary role of the Project Assistant (Driver) is to facilitate the project´s implementation by assuring an efficient administrative support, performing safely and responsibly all official journeys using company vehicles.
The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Supporting with the implementation of project administrative procedures and processes based on GIZ Processes and Rules (P+R);
- Coordinating the logistics of project events and overall activities;
- Supporting the project team in all tasks related to event management;
- Supporting the preparation, transfer, assembly and dismantling of materials and equipment for different project workshops and/or meetings;
- Supporting the project with the organisation and implementation of sustainability activities;
- Driving staff/partners/guests/consultants in project/agency vehicles;
- Supporting project with delivery of correspondence and documentation to the premises of project partners and other organisations;
- Keeping logbooks and milage evidence for the project/agency vehicles;
- Ensuring orderly operation, maintenance and cleanliness of project/agency vehicles;
- Performing general administrative and secretarial functions related to the project.
- College Degree in Logistics, Transportation or other;
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- Defensive driving skills;
- Valid driving license type B; Ability to pass driving test (visual and practical); Ability to drive a minivan;
- Basic knowledge of general mechanics;
- Good working knowledge of IT technologies (computer, phone, mail, internet) and computer applications (MS Office package);
- Good written and oral knowledge of English and Romanian, knowledge of German and Russian would be an asset;
- Politeness and helpfulness in dealing with visitors and work colleagues;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 7th of October 2022, time 17:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the European Union.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termeni de referință pentru selectarea specialiștilor media în vederea implementării unui program de formare în domeniul combaterii dezinformării și a știrilor false
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring a Human Resources Manager
- Plan International is hiring Human Resource Coordinator based in Moldova
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza Specialist politici egalitate de gen și drepturile femeilor
- Angajare de Coordonator/oare de program pentru Dezvoltare organizațională și managementul resurselor umane
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport si calitate TIC
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - The Swiss-UNDP Project: Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Management Systems International is hiring for Grants Officer
- UNICEF Moldova: Finance Associate, GS-6 (TA, 364 days) Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals/residents only)
- Management Systems International is hiring for Finance and Administration Manager