Job Opportunity: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
DT Global is driven by a fundamental commitment to one goal: to work in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that transform lives beyond expectations. DT Global—launched in 2019—is built on legacy companies AECOM International Development's Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI's efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities with the aim to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of almost 2,500 staff and experts work in over 100 countries. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. We meet communities where they are on the development spectrum and help them move to where they want to be. Together, we bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives around the world on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders.
DT Global is seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Moldova program, to be based in Chisinau. The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Officer will be responsible for managing and implementing an effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting system to monitor and report on progress, impacts, and program successes of activities and performance at all levels of the program. In support of activity implementation, action-based research, and program learning, the MEL Officer will oversee the incorporation of MEL throughout the program's small grants cycle, manage program-level evaluations, and refine the program's approach to MEL and/or MEL systems as appropriate in consultation with the senior management team.
- Manage and oversee overall MEL for the program;
- Design and oversee implementation of program's MEL system, including indicators, data collection and analysis methodology, and associated tools;
- With support from USAID, manage program MEL adhering to USAID guidance to ensure the MEL system meets the needs of the program for learning, analysis, and reporting;
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen the program's MEL reporting process by gathering and reporting on quantifiable performance indicators and targets for overall objectives and activities and establishing monitoring systems to reinforce the program's progress;
- Employ Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) and Action Research approaches to the MEL system for the program to ensure a dynamic, iterative approach;
- Oversee and advise colleagues on information management processes by reviewing data collection efforts, overall data reliability, consistency, and quality;
- Provide input on and oversight of procurement of external MEL services as needed;
- Undertake, as security conditions allow, periodic visits to project locations to collect data and/or oversee data collection efforts.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in political/social science, international relations, or related field;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience with a bachelor's degree or eight (8) years of relevant work experience without a degree. Relevant experience includes experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning; social science research; political analysis; or a related field;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in research and program design, research methods, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and management, and dissemination of lessons for a range of stakeholders;
- Experience creating and managing performance monitoring plans and building knowledge management systems;
- Experience working in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with donor-funded projects;
- Strong analytical skills and writing abilities;
- Experience working with donor-funded projects and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for monitoring and evaluation, especially impact evaluations.
- Experience working in Moldova, Ukraine and/or Eastern Europe;
- Fluency in Russian and/or Ukrainian highly desirable (both written and verbal);
- Demonstrated experience with interviews, surveys and focus groups;
- Proficiency with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or Access; familiarity with statistical software.
TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
CUSTOMER/CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
To apply, please send your resume, noting the position you are applying for to: Rachael Masey, rachael.masey @dt-global.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacts
DT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Concurs de oferte pentru contractarea serviciilor de consultanță în elaborarea pachetului de documente pentru acreditarea Cursului de lungă durată în Formare de Formatori
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring an Operations Associate for USAID Moldova Institutional and Structural Reforms Activity (MISRA)
- Centrul Media pentru Tineri (CMT) angajează psiholog/ă
- Acted is hiring Infrastructure Officer – Chisinau
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- CRS Moldova is hiring Techincal Adviser Education and Psychosocial Support
- Acted is hiring Infrastructure Assistant
- Extended deadline: Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Ocnita- termen extins