People in Need (PIN) is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest reliefs and development organizations in post-communist Europe and has administered projects in 37 countries over the past 30 years. See here for more information about the PIN: www.peopleinneed.net.
From 2009 onwards, PIN has added development programs to its work in Moldova, building a vision and practices that keep people and communities at the canter of our work. Throughout its presence in the country, PIN has been contributing to the development of the following sectors: Sustainable Livelihood and Environment, Social Inclusion and Protection, and Good Governance.
Position overview Summary of duties
Under overall supervision of the Logistic and Procurement Manager, the Operation/Administrative Assistant provides daily support to People in Need´s (PIN) Moldova country program operating in Chisinau. The Operation/Administrative Assistant fulfils the role of logistic and administrative support to operation departments to ensure smooth daily operations.
- To act as a front-desk focal point (welcoming visitors, keeping a visitor logbook, contacts the visited person upon the visitors´ arrivals);
- To support (and if needed to chain-up) the PIN´s communication with police, fire department, other public services, courier, postal and other administrative service;
- To maintain physical archive of procurement and logistic documentation (tender documentation, contracts, stock documentation, logbooks, etc.), their scanning and archiving them in relevant ELO repository folder;
- If needed, to support the HR department in filing and archiving HR documentation (contracts, amendments, timesheets, recruitment folders, timesheets/attendance sheets, etc.).
What we are looking for:
- Communication, flexibility, dynamics, enthusiastic
- Qualification and/or relevant work experience in administrative or office assistant position.
- Fluency in Romanian language. English and Russian communication skills are a strong advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS office and high computer literacy is required.
- Highly organized & attentive to small details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and plan effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Substitute colleagues during their absence if work derives from the employee´s specialization;
- Building capacities of the field/project staff in archiving and administrative guidelines;
- Field visits
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary, each half year revised based on appraisal performance;
- 28 days annual leave + 6 additional days for medical care;
- Friendly work environment; Multinational team;
- Investments in your professional development.
- Cover Letter (in English)
- Full CV (in English)
- Contacts of three references with a possibility of including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment.
Interested applicants must submit their CVs to the following link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/957292C902/apply/
Deadline for application: September 20, 2022, by COB. The applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. The application process might be stopped earlier if a suitable candidate will be identified before the application deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No phone call inquiries are allowed.
By sending their CV and other documents to the aforementioned link the candidate implicitly consents to their personal data appearing in the CV and such other documents being held and processed by PIN exclusively with the view to analysing the candidate’s suitability for the position, and to keep such data in our files for a reasonable period of time in accordance with the PIN's Data Protection Policy. The candidate can revoke such consent anytime by sending a notice. Kindly refrain from including any special personal data, whose processing, as per applicable law, requires the express written consent of the subject of such data.