Administrative Assistant (G4) - OSCE Mission to Moldova
Administrative Assistant (G4) OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
- Requisition ID: FUN000045
- Contract Type: Local Contracted
- Grade: G4
- Job Level: General Services
- Job Type: Contracted
- Number of posts: 1
- Location: OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Issue Date: Aug 15, 2022
- Closing Date: Sep 4, 2022
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
- Job Field: Administration & Support
- Job Field: Administration & Support
The incumbent is an Administrative Assistant, assigned to perform duties under the direct supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration (CFA) and under the guidance and co-ordination of the Senior HR Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- When required or during absence of the Senior HR Assistant, and for simple cases, assisting in interpretation of staff rules and regulations, staff instructions and procedures and in processing of entitlements , issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personal records and files;
- Checking and creating the Suppliers (consultant and Experts) into IRMA system (register Ids, Bank details, Registration Forms for all programme);
- Scanning and archiving in the folders in electronics and hard copies;
- When necessary making Service Request for merging;
- Preparing SSA contracts for Consultants and Experts, creating daily contracts into IRMA system;
- Maintaining the Consultants Roster, checking invoices and evaluation forms;
- Monthly data entry into IRMA system for deductions, advances, attendance and overtime;
- When necessary, assisting and participating in initial orientation of international and local staff on general administrative matters;
- Keeping track of Home Leave eligibility and periodicity, and inform MMs accordingly; assisting in making arrangements for interview travel, initial appointment, home leave and repatriation/resignation travel;
- Assisting in the recruitment of local staff, including preparation of the long list, invitation to the test/interview, informing the candidates on the test/interview results; informing Interns on the selection results of interns for the Mission;
- Acting as Travel Focal Point for the Mission and informing mission members and staff about OSCE Travel Rules, Regulations and Instructions;
- Providing help, assistance and explanations in filling out OTA (Official Travel Authorization) and TC (Travel Claim) forms to OSCE mission members upon request;
- Requesting from corporate window contractor and travel agency(s) quotation for tickets per e-mail upon the request from mission members; choosing the most economic itinerary based on quotations received for further booking of tickets;
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO) in Oracle for air tickets and SSAs for all programmes, based on the received PRs;
- Distributing air tickets after receipt among the mission members; following-up with Travel Agency when necessary on correctness and proper delivery of tickets;
- When necessary, making reservations of hotels and other means of transportation for the OSCE mission members and visitors while of official business, upon their written requests;
- Checking and analysing monthly reports provided by the travel agent on travel charges and reporting any discrepancies to the Senior HR Assistant and CFA;
- Reporting to Senior HR Assistant and CFA on any discrepancies, problems, inefficiencies and misconduct in relation to Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe travel or travel arrangements on timely basis;
- Uploading updated travel-related forms such as DSA, BLA, Travel Claim and Official Travel Authorization forms into Doc-in;
- Registering, codifying and archiving documents and official correspondence;
- Maintaining and updating when necessary travel section of Doc-In of the OSCE Mission to Moldova. Initiating, preparing routine correspondence in English, Romanian and Russian in draft or in final upon request;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova.
- Completed secondary education supplemented by secretarial, administrative, commercial or other relevant studies;
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience in travel or HR activities, preferably in an international organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and Russian in addition to the Romanian language.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
Monthly remuneration is EUR 554.75, OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
Please note that vacancies in the OSCE are open for competition only amongst nationals of participating States, please seehttps://www.osce.org/participating-states.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Falesti
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal domeniul supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Compania Date Inteligente SRL angajează cercetător junior
- Procurement Consultant: "Construction of Balti and Cahul Regional Hospitals" Project
- Centrul de Informații GENDERDOC-M anunță concursul de angajare pentru funcția de Manager financiar
- APSCF contractează expert/trainer pentru acordarea serviciilor de asistență tehnică (mentorat/ coaching) pentru societatea civilă
- Customer Service Specialist at Safeguard Global
- Project Assistant (Migration Health Department)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef direcție modelare economică