EXPLORE Europe Task Order / Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI)
Expected Level of Effort: 18 days (with possibility of extension)
Expected Period of Performance: August – September 2022
Scope of Work (SOW)
The IT Expert will provide advise and guidance on IT equipment selection and configuration, installment, and training on equipment use. Advise and guidance may be provided to MRI and/or MRI grantees and beneficiaries.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The consultant may be requested to provide the following services:
- Conduct site visit(s)/assessment(s) of specific MRI partner location(s) in order to determine equipment and configuration needs
- Identify required equipment (IT, media, etc.) for specific MRI partner(s), including establishing a final equipment list
- Conduct market research on potential vendors for identified equipment according to MRI and donor procurement regulations
- Support receipt of delivered equipment at MRI or partner locations
- Upon request, support installation of delivered equipment at MRI or partner locations
- Upon request, provide in-person training for MRI partner(s) on how to use delivered equipment
- Conduct site visit(s)/assessment(s) of MRI partner(s) to confirm proper use of delivered equipment
The consultant may be requested to provide the following deliverables:
- Finalized equipment lists for specific activities/beneficiaries, as requested
- Simplified training guide(s) for use of delivered equipment
The IT Expert will report to the MRI Operations Manager or designee.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or similar relevant experience for at least five years
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV and Cover Letter in English with email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line the title of the position “MRI IT Expert” by 17 August 2022, COB.