Request for Expressions of Interest
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
- Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-300133-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The e-Governance Agency seeks to engage a local specialist - Senior M&E Consultant, to:
- monitor and evaluate activities related to MGSP and contribute to institutional strategic and yearly planning of the eGA;
- mainstream citizen centricity and social inclusion principles in the provision of public services.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in social sciences, public administration, political sciences, international relations, or other related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation or performance management sphere in organizations or projects related to reform processes implementation, public policies in various branches of national economy;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of collaboration with ministries, leading policymakers of the central and local public authorities in policy document elaboration, strategic planning and general project management;
- Experience in M&E framework development, progress reporting;
- Experience in data collection, data systematization, etc.;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages.
- Experience in planning, negotiation and implementation of qualitative and quantitative research consultancy contracts with consultancy and research firms or individual consultants would be strong advantage;
- Experience in the coordination of national surveys would be strong asset;
- Experience in embedding gender and social inclusion aspects in the national policies or other documents of strategic importance would be a strong asset;
- Prior professional experience with international, regional, or bilateral World Bank and/or other donors-funded projects would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the Moldovan Government setup and good knowledge of the Government agenda for digital transformation and modernization of government services would be a strong asset;
- Knowledge of Russian is much preferred.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in August 2022.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference: https://egov.md/ro/transparency/announcement
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Senior M&E by August 15, 2022 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 79886638