QSI International School of Chisinau is looking for a qualified Music teacher (students aged 5-16) for a part-time position. Working hours are 11:30 am to 4:15 pm Monday-Friday.
Anticipated start date: 17 August 2022
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree;
- Strong knowledge of English, Romanian, and Russian;
- Excellent teaching and communication skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment and with foreign students;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word/Excel with the aptitude to learn new software and systems;
- At least 1 year of related experience;
- Police background check is mandatory per employment.
- Teaching music lessons using mastery learning;
- Planning lessons;
- Assign practice and other music-related homework and test students on their knowledge;
- Keep grades, meet with parents, and share progress reports;
- Work with students on plays, concerts, and other events that include music;
- Other responsibilities as needed by the school.
Salary is dependent on experience and in compliance with the salary scale of QSI International School of Chisinau.
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae in English at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 August 2022. Early applicants will be given priority.