Project Officer (Caritas Czech Republic)
I. Information about the position
Name of position: Project Officer
Expected length of employment: 8 months
Type of position: Full-time
Place of employment: Chisinau, Moldova
Start date: August 2022
II. Organizational context
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-profit organization based in Prague that implements humanitarian aid and development cooperation projects in 15 countries across the world (Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa).
We have been working in Moldova since 2004. Over the years, we implemented 32 development cooperation projects in home and social care, small business development, civil society development, agriculture, lively hoods support and inclusion areas. In 2017, we were registered in Moldova through our exclusive partner - AO Pro-Development - and started implementing projects directly through a local team.
Our strategic objectives are focused on the following priority intervention sectors: civil society development, inclusive social development, primary healthcare support, innovation and waste/water management.
More information on CCR’s work in Moldova can be found on:
- our website https://moldova.charita.cz/ and
- on our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/CCRinMoldova
Presently, we implement humanitarian aid projects supporting refugees from Ukraine residing in Moldova.
The Project officer will work under the guidance and direct supervision of Project Manager. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the consistency of the project;
- Actively participate in planning activities, budget spending and reporting;
- Develop and maintain the project information and coordinate all inputs in the project documentation. Develop and keep evidence of project’s trackers;
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with beneficiaries and partners through a sensitive and respectful communication. If necessary, participate in meetings with partners and beneficiaries;
- Collecting the project’s information for the communication department;
- Contribute to the development of Procurement plans according to CCR rules and procedures;
- Oversaw the process of collecting data and needs of beneficiaries;
- Follow the CCR policies and procedures and donor requirements in the implementation of all activities;
- Perform other duties that are essential for the quality implementation of activities.
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences, human rights, law, economics or other relevant field (a Masters’ Degree will be an asset);
- At least 3 years of working experience in Project Management. Experience with a local or international NGO is an advantage.
- Proven commitment to the core human rights principle of equality and non-discrimination.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and information management systems.
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks;
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
Required Languages – Native Romanian speaker and fluency in English (B2 or higher) required.
V. What we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, social and medical package according to national legislation
- Stable international organization with a long experience in the field of development cooperation
VI. How to apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must include a brief motivation letter, not longer than 1 page, and a maximum 4-page CV or resume.
Please write “Project Officer" in the Subject line. Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_first name_project officer_CV
Last name of applicant_first name_ project officer _Cover letter
The deadline for submission is 1 August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The applications are reviewed on continual basis and a suitable candidate may be hired before the deadline. CCR reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Management Systems International is hiring for Operations Assistant
- Termen extins: Laolalta angajează Manager Financiar
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult coordonator, pe durata determinată, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios, Departamentul Juridic
- People in Need Moldova is hiring Logistic and Procurement Manager
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic Edinet
- Termen extins: ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de Specialist principal / Specialistă principală în Secția dezvoltare și cooperare externă
- ACTED is hiring Project Officer (Site Management) - Edinet duty Station
- Asistent medical în servicii de îngrijire paliativă
- Concurs pentru selectarea funcțiilor vacante la Agenția Națională pentru Cercetare și Dezvoltare
- UNDP Moldova: Security Guard (NPSA3) - Common Services Account Project