UNICEF Moldova is hiring a national individual consultant to support the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection in monitoring, evaluating and reporting the implementation process of the National Program for Child Protection (2022 - 2026) and the Action Plan for its implementation, as well as the technical assistance project with UNICEF.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced academic degree in political science, social policy, economics, statistics, law or other relevant fields;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in creating and implementing monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, indicators and tools in this regard;
- Excellent knowledge of international child rights standards and national policy and regulatory framework, including in emergency contexts;
- Excellent knowledge on the national child protection system, services and stakeholders;
- Data analysis and reporting skills;
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/553069/national-individual-monitoring-and-evaluation-consultant-outposted-to-ministry-of-labor-and-social-protection
Applications for this assignment must be received no later than: 26 July 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator Echipe Mobile
- Call for proposal : Strengthening trust, integrity and compliance between and in SMEs and public sector in Moldova (STIC)
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC
- Marketing Assistant
- Project Associate - OHCHR component of the Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”