Deputy General Manager
- Manages the administrative aspects of the premises and ensures that internal standards are met, ensuring smooth operation from an administrative point of view;
- Improve the management of all administrative files of the company ( HR; National and international certifications; Authorizations and Registrations; Internal and external audits;);
- Resolve all points indicated in the latest internal and external audit reports;
- Participation in the preparation of the company's annual budget and monitoring of its implementation;
- Develop and follow a register of company authorizations and certifications.
- Higher education in management, human resources, or finance;
- Work experience as a Deputy to the General Manager, Administrative Director;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of managing a production company;
- General knowledge of Moldovan legislation;
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office);
- Driver license.
- Competitive salary, social package;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
- Experience of working in an international company.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 069 422 844