- Maintain the site, by creating and fostering graphic content and new site pages, focusing on user experience that will generate desired results. Adapt international projects to our market;
- Create/design/edit a wide variety of visuals: social media, print, web that include (but are not exclusive): brochures, banners, posters. It will require good knowledge of composition, production techniques, photo retouching and a variety of styles and media;
- Creating the concept and layout for our offer catalogues and special catalogues, in-line with all touchpoints during creation and validation process. Implement and adjust corporate projects to country needs and specific (for his/her area of responsibility). Technical optimization of materials ready to be printed;
- Work with other departments, to understand project creative needs and work to meet the creative brief strategy;
- Coordinate decoration/redecoration processes in our stores, contributing with technical knowledge of materials used, combined with strong visual thinking ahead;
- Communicate with printers, advertising agencies, photography studios and other vendors to ensure end-to-end quality control of job done;
- Maintaining our database: searching, uploading and management of products in alignment with other departments;
- Ensure that deadline commitments are met without exception.
- Solid experience in Sitecore (2-3 years);
- SEO+ HTML entry level;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in particular;
- DTP skills;
- User friendly interface design experience;
- Visual thinking competence and creative approach of the projects;
- Openness to creative feedback;
- Experience in multimedia/graphic design;
- Thorough knowledge of design, typography, photography, composition, printing process, production techniques, web production;
- Online searchability skills;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Willingness to present personal portfolio (websites, banners, visuals, magazines & co).
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .