Position: Project Officer – Information Sharing
Salary: depending on experience
Location: North area (Otaci), Moldova
Starting date: as soon as possible
- Assist with the preparation of the work plan and time schedules for implementing the activities;
- Assist with the implementation of day to day activities with stakeholders in field ensuring that technical quality and standards are considered and respected during project(s) implementation;
- Contribute to the development of Procurement plans;
- Cultivate good relations with key humanitarian actors – local and international, including government authorities and non-state actors, through regular attendance at technical meetings and bilateral meetings;
- Ensure that at all times contact with beneficiaries is conducted in a sensitive and respectful manner.
- Good/Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in English or French, Romanian and Russian.
- Official employment, competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
Join our team! Join our growing mission to help and support people who need it!
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1- 4 pages in ENGLISH language;
- Named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- If you consider to send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
If you qualify to our requirements please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.