The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Digital Solutions in the field of Anti-Corruption within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
This position is expected to start on the 15th of July 2022 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension.
The Advisor is responsible for:
- Cooperation with civil society organizations on the development and implementation of digital tools for anti-corruption strategies;
- Developing an "Anti-Corruption Barometer", complementing existing indices and using new and innovative methodologies to assess the corruption perception in Moldova;
- Technical and contextual adaptation of the existing Integrity App and roll-out in Moldova, in close cooperation with the public and private sectors.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in information technology, statistics, economics, public administration or similar areas;
- Proficiency in common programming languages is an asset;
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in technology enterprises, (social) start-ups or public institutions with a clear focus on technology development and implementation; experience in anti-corruption work is a strong advantage;
- Previous proven experience in development cooperation or related work for international organizations is an asset;
- Full working proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Full proficiency in oral and written English and Romanian; working knowledge of German and Russian is an asset;
- Displays high levels of integrity and commitment for anti-corruption;
- Ability to quickly develop a sound understanding of instruments and logic of international development cooperation;
- Excellent relationship management, networking skills and critical thinking;
- Awareness and practical knowledge on gender and diversity principles;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 01st of July 2022, time 17:00, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.