To provide professional oral and / or written translations to support the MdM intervention.
- Translate written documents
- Proofread and adjust translations of various documents
- Provide oral translation during project activities, meetings and other professional conversations
- Support the team with data entry, service mapping, networking or reporting
- Master English (spoken and written), C1-C2 level
- Working knowledge of Ukranian or Russian. Romanian is a strong asset
- Openness to ask to ensure good understanding
- Be assertive
- Use the Microsoft Office Pack
- Good communication skills. Ability to adapt behavior to the target audience and understand the target audience cultural context.
- Be flexible and adaptable; understand and accept changes in the environment regarding people, tasks, work decisions, policies, etc.
- Speak other languages is an asset (French, Spanish)
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, don't wait for applying!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 days of receiving the CV