The Alliance of NGO’s active in the field of Child and Family Social Protection (APSCF) is hiring a Project Officer - Admin and Compliance Support
Project: “Refugee Support under APSCF Umbrella”, funded by Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (DKH).
Position: Project Officer - Admin and Compliance Support
Salary range: 17,000 MDL – 20,000 NET / month, depending on experience, education, etc.
Working hours: full-time (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
Reports to: Project Director, Project Manager, and works in close cooperation with DKH country representative and team.
Employment period: 11 months, with a trial period.
Location: Chisinau, with possible site visits within the country
APSCF is a network of 62 non-governmental organizations from all over the Republic of Moldova, including the Transnistrian region. APSCF is working to create a coherent and functional development framework of the decision makers and of the implementation mechanisms and practices, while ensuring the respect and real protection of children and families. More information about the APSCF activity you can find by accessing this link: http://aliantacf.md/.
APSCF is starting a one-year long project entitled “Refugee Support under APSCF Umbrella”, funded by Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (DKH).
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the provision of quality emergency response services for Ukrainian refugees, affected TCNs and vulnerable local population in Moldova through CSO empowerment. In accordance with the pledges of the localization agenda, local CSOs play a very important role in the mitigation of the refugee crisis. Yet, they often lack the capacity and access financial resources needed to scale their interventions. APSCF, with the support of Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe, will provide funding opportunities and capacity building for member and partner local NGOs in Moldova.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support to design of administrative (supply, HR, finance) procedures and documents that will be used by implementing partners and provide training and coaching in close cooperation with grants officer.
- Monitor implementing partners to ensure their compliance with grant administrative requirements.
- Monthly review and approval of financial reports and expenses of implementing partners before they are reported to the donor.
- Lead the procurement of APSCF, by forming selection committees and facilitate review of quotations and orders.
- Support implementing partners for their procurements when needed.
- Ensure all the administrative documentation are in compliance with the donor regulations.
- Process payments for goods and services in a timely manner and in compliance with all procurement and financial requirements.
- Monitor timely delivery of goods and services and prepare acts of completion or acceptance reports.
- Maintain procurement trackers and files, and the project inventory list.
- Other support for the procurement process for goods and services (e.g. market research, follow-up with vendors on offers or supporting documentation, draft selection memos, participation in bid committees, periodic shopping for office supplies, etc.).
- Prepare transactional documents in support of project operations processes and support and facilitate coordination of transaction processing (e.g. payment requests, travel authorizations, travel advances, etc.).
- Compile data, perform data entry and data verification in relation to project administration processes and support the knowledge management and programmatic file storage of the organization.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a relevant area of work with at least one year procurement experience.
- Experience working with NGOs and international donors is an advantage.
- Relevant university degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate with external partners and monitor subcontractors and grantees.
- Fluency in Romanian and proficiency in English preferred, Russian is an advantage.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite and Office 365.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results oriented.
- Ability to communication in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Excellent personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Responsibility, discipline and fairness.
- Full respect for beneficiary’s/organization confidentiality.
The Project Officer - Admin and Compliance Support reports to the APSCF Secretary General/Project Director, the Project Manager, and works in collaboration with the other members of the implementation team. During the project execution period, APSCF’s team will work in close collaboration with DKH team who will offer support through consultations, mentoring, trainings, program and grant design, documentation templates, procurement procedures, and other assistance that will ensure the smooth and successful implementation of the project.
Interested applicants must submit their updated CV, motivation letter (in English or Romanian), and contacts of three relevant references, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Project Officer - Admin and Compliance Support”, by 26.06, EOD. Applications will be reviewed on a first come – first served basis, and applicants might be invited to interviews before the deadline.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited to the interview.
APSCF promotes the values of diversity, inclusion, and gender equality in the workforce. All candidates, irrespective of gender, age, and ethno-cultural background are encouraged to apply and be part of our team. APSCF does not tolerate sexual exploitation, any form of violence and abuse, harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. The selected candidate will be required to sign a policy on Child protection prior to their employment.