HR-Consulting on behalf of his client - The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is looking for an Accountant.
- University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting background);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in English;
- Attention to detail, logical approach, accurate worker;
- Ability to work with deadlines, without losing the global overview;
- Advanced computer skills - working with Ms Word, Excel.
- Prepares accounting entries in the accounting software on a regular basis;
- Enters daily bank transactions into the IRIS and submits for review and validation;
- Checks statistical data and records it;
- Handles the delegation's cash disbursements and payments, including salaries and working advances;
- Prepares invoices for payment (by cash, check or bank transfer);
- Prepares Social Tax/Income tax Reports;
- Obtains Reconciliation statement from Tax Committee;
- Participates in cash-flow management, ensuring sufficient liquidity;
- Handles cash replenishment from the bank;
- Performs first level review of Working Advance settlements, and returns the documents to the holder of Working Advance (WAD) when documents are incomplete/insufficient.
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Monday through Friday, between 9 and 18;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Medical insurance for the family.
Interested candidates may send CV in English to the HR-Consulting email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 060 422 844