INTERSOS is an International Humanitarian organization based in Italy on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.
Ukraine Crisis Response: EMERGENCY COORDINATOR ODESSA
INTERSOS is looking for an Emergency Coordinator to be based in Odessa, Ukraine.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Representing Intersos in Odessa region, the Emergency Coordinator is responsible for the management, implementation, development of Intersos programming and operations in Odessa, Ukraine in line with Intersos humanitarian principles
- Responsible of implementing Intersos projects activities in Odessa region.
- Supervise Administration, Logistics and Human Resources procedures.
- Ensure compliant management and delivery of the programme, including accurate forecasting, reporting, monitoring.
- Ensure budget spending is in accordance with the approved budget and plans.
- Provide regular analysis on the context and humanitarian situation for the development of project proposals and safety assessments.
- Act as the primary Intersos representative in the Area and attend all relevant forums/meetings.
- Identify and build relationships with authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
- Act as security focal point for Odessa, ensuring adherence to security procedures and monitoring developments in the security situation.
- Relevant professional work experience in managing humanitarian emergency programme.
- Experience working in challenging security/safety environments.
- Experience in representation and networking.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Behavioral flexibility.
- Education: Relevant University degree.
- Languages: English and Russian language skills are essential.
Place of work: Odessa, Ukraine.
We offer an International contract till the end of December 2022 (with possibility of extension, depending on funds availability).
Competitive salary, according to personal experience.
For application send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +373 791 03 412