The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Moldova is seeking for a local staff for culture and public information. Please see below for a detailed listing of responsibilities:
1. Post offered
- Local staff for culture and public information at the Embassy
2. Main points of Job Duties
- PR of Japan-related information, including preparation/dispatch of the cultural information and maintenance of the Embassy’s HP and Facebook
- Managing culture and public information items for rent or handouts
- Organising and managing culture events
- Any other additional duties at the Embassy
- Citizenship of the Republic of Moldova or the work permission in Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English. Japanese language ability will be favorably considered;
- Previous work experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
4. Terms and conditions
- Starting date of work: During June
- Working hours: 9:00 am – 5:45 pm, Monday through Friday (beside these working hours, there is frequent need for overtime during weekdays and on weekends)
- The monthly gross remuneration rate starts at about 750 USD per month.
- All applicants are requested to download the Application Form, fill it out in Romanian or in English and send it back to: email@example.com by e-mail no later than Tuesday 24 May 2022. Please, also enclose an electronic file of your passport-type photo.
- Any documents submitted to the Embassy in the course of this application procedure will not be returned.