The U.S. Embassy is hiring a Security Guard
The incumbent provides security for Embassy personnel and facilities by conducting access control and visitor screening duties as a member of a local guard program. Prevents unauthorized access, protect life, maintain order, deter criminal attacks against employees, dependents and property and terrorist acts against all U.S. assets, and prevent damage to Government property.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: No prior working experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of the emergency response procedures and notification process, familiarity with state-of-the-art security equipment and processes, awareness of cultural norms and customs required.
- Completion of secondary education, high school diploma or the local equivalent.
LANGUAGE: Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand the security control panel and to operate emergency alarms and the public address system.
- Ability to use state-of-the-art security and radio communication equipment.
- Ability to use Automated External Defibrillator.
- Ability to use fire extinguisher.
- Ability to use personal protective equipment (i.e. batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, and flexi cuffs, etc.).
- Ability to walk and/or stand in a wide variety of weather conditions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work flexible shift schedules, to include nights, days, weekends, and/or holidays.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is April 27, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- People in Need angajează facilitator pentru spațiu prietenos copilului (Ocnița)
- GEO Operations Consultant at Safeguard Global
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- IRI Moldova – Program Associate (PA)
- HR Operations Manager
- Payroll Specialist for Spanish Clients at Safeguard Global
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport si calitate TIC
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs privind selectarea prestatorilor de servicii video
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM