The U.S. Embassy is hiring an INL Program Coordinator
Duties and Requirements
Incumbent develops and implements International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL)-funded technical assistance projects related to transnational crime, trafficking in persons (TIP), criminal justice and anti-corruption in accordance with INL procedures, guidelines, and priorities, under the supervision of the INL Director and in conjunction with other INL program managers/staff. Serves as INL’s program specialist on TIP, gender-based violence (GBV), domestic violence (DV) and violence against children (VAC) assistance programs, including outreach and communication plans for raising awareness activities. The incumbent will have Grants Officer Representative (GOR)/Agreement Officer's Representative (AOR) responsibility for activities that cut across the TIP/GBV/VAC Moldova portfolio.
EXPERIENCE: At least three years of experience in project management, project coordination or grant related activities in the justice sector, trafficking in persons, gender-based violence, general law enforcement, social protection or other cross-cutting issues are required.
1. Must have knowledge of the Moldovan General Police Inspectorate, Ministry of Justice, Prosecutor General’s Office, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Social Protection, Ministry of Health, and local civil society.
2. Microsoft Office suite of software, to include: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
University Degree in Law, Public Administration, Management, Criminal Justice or Political Science is required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to deal effectively with senior USG officials within and outside the US Embassy, as well as senior GOM officials.
- Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage a project with limited guidance and supervision and be able to prioritize assignments effectively.
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing with a wide variety of contacts in the Embassy, GOM, and broader international community.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Closing date for receipt of applications is February 28, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. To apply for this position you must use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Extended deadline: NDI Moldova Job Vacancy, Senior Program Assistant - Democratization
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring a Legal Expert (further Consultant)
- UNICEF Moldova: National Indiv Consultancy on Gender-responsive programming
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica veniturilor secundare
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring an Strategic Policy Expert
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant superior (C 11), Direcția gestionarea și investigarea cererilor
- Librar la Cărturești Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Management Systems International is hiring for Grants Officer
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios