UN Women: National Communications Consultant to support COVID-19 Response Intervention
UN Women Moldova Country Office is hiring a consultant to facilitate communication initiatives and events and increase the visibility of UN Women activities for COVID-19 response intervention.
- University degree in foreign languages/literature/journalism/ communication and public relations or in other relevant domain. Master’s degree in the afore-mentioned domains would be an asset.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in journalism, public relations and/or mass communications;
- At least 2 years of experience in elaboration and conducting of communication campaigns on social issues;
- Experience in web content management systems (Drupal or other) would be an asset;
- Knowledge of graphic design software would be an asset;
- Relevant experience in related areas in UN Women or UN agencies would be an asset;
- Experience on development of campaigns/materials on gender would be an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and good command of English (written and oral);
- Fluency in Russian language would be an asset.
- Excellent command of Romanian and English, Russian will be an asset;
- Excellent writing skills in Romanian and English in preparing briefs, reports, human interest stories, news, articles and similar work for various audiences;
- Experience in web content management (uploading articles, photos, videos, updating existing information on website);
- Solid understanding of and hands-on experience in communications and outreach/advocacy;
- Ability to produce well-written text;
- Ability to achieve results and to work in teams;
- Ability to use Information Technology effectively as a tool and resource;
- Ability to work under pressure and within limited time frames;
- Ability to consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Ability to work in an independent manner and organize the workflow efficiently;
- In-depth knowledge of gender equality and women’s rights issues will be an asset;
- Good command of graphic design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc. would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit the following webpage: hhttps://sc.undp.md/jobdetails/2379/
Applications for this position must be received no later than 7 February 2022, 10:59 MD time.
At UN Women, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. UN Women recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, integrity and organizational need.
If you need any reasonable accommodation to support your participation in the recruitment and selection process, please include this information in your application.
UN Women has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UN Women, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to UN Women’s policies and procedures and the standards of conduct expected of UN Women personnel and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. (Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.)
Alte anunturi de angajare
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a temporary Consular Assistant
- Protection (psychosocial) Officer- IsraAID Moldova
- Acted is hiring Administration Officer (FLAT Officer)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult principal al departamentului sisteme de plăți
- APSCF termen extins pentru selectarea unui expert/trainer pentru acordarea serviciilor de asistență tehnică (mentorat/ coaching) pentru societatea civilă
- Plan International is hiring Child Protection Officer based in Moldova
- Termeni de referință privind selectarea unui expert/experți/ONG în vederea realizării unei studiu asupra modului în care cele mai influente instituții media din Republica Moldova reflectă problemele interne și externe, care afectează societatea
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal domeniul supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Project Assistant, Communications (IOM)
- Expert Reglementări și Achiziții de Energie