At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a Junior Accountant, you will:
- Maintain payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions
- Ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email; to build and nurture the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service
- Ensuring that we are delivering world class service to clients.
- Additional duties as required by the operations team.
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients
We would love to hear from you if have:
- Bachelor Degree in Economic field (Accounting, International Relations, Business & Administration, Economics)
- 1 year+ experience in payroll, finance, personnel administration or related areas
- A good level of English written and verbal
- An organized and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment
- Competent IT user of; Excel, Word, payroll system(s)
- Ability to do Manual Calculations
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the role you applied for.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.