The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a Policy Advisor within its project “Support to the Moldovan Government in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda”.
The Policy Advisor will provide technical policy advice and capacity building initiatives in the implementation of the project. He/she will support the Government of the Republic of Moldova in a structural analysis of existing strategies in line with the national development strategy.
The following responsibilities are included in the assignment:
- Provide high-level policy advice regarding the nationalization, implementation and mainstreaming of the 2030 Agenda;
- Promote national ownership and awareness on the 2030 Agenda;
- Define tools to support acceleration and provide guidance to ensure integrated policy support and policy coherence;
- Develop trainings and capacity building measures to strengthen the capacities and processes to integrate the 2030 Agenda into planning processes in selected ministries at the national and regional level;
- Support processes that allow for effective coordination and consultations with relevant stakeholders;
- Develop awareness and build capacities to foster sustainable development at sub-national level;
- Perform any other work-related task contributing to the project success.
- Master´s Degree in Law, Public Administration, International Business or related field;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in policy development, strategic planning, preferably in a cross-sectoral integrated manner
- Previous experience in/with Government institutions and international development;
- Experience in coordinating complex multi-stakeholder processes;
- Proven track record in providing high-quality, development-relevant analysis and policy advice in areas such as policy planning processes and policy coherence.
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English. German would be an advantage;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Effective negotiation and moderation skills;
- Strong drafting, presentation and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 15th of September 2021, time 17:00, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.