At the Administrative level, you’ll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day administrative agenda;
- Administrate clients’ information and correspondence;
- Ensure the performance of internal risk management activities;
- Issuing invoices and billing reports;
- Cash collection management activities;
- Proactively support the team and provide the necessary support to internal teams;
- Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs;
- Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondence;
- Handle internal and external phone calls.
What’s in it for you:
- You'll benefit from general and specific technical training that’ll give you all the skills you'll need for starting your career;
- You will be part of a team of friendly, experienced professionals and have international exposure;
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects;
- You’ll be significant for the team from day one. It’s your time to shine!
What we are looking for:
- Graduates (previous relevant work experience is an advantage);
- Strong organizing and planning skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office tools);
- Fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English (Russian is an advantage);
- Team spirit and ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment;
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code AD in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909