We are looking for a senior Microservices Developer for a project in one of the biggest banks in Kenya.
Entry Day: ASAP
Project time/duration: min 6 months (full time)
Project team Size: 10 Pax
Kenya Time zone
Type of work/Location: Remote
- Strong in Apache Camel with Springboot
- Strong in Openshift and Openshift deployments
- Good understanding of DevOps lifecycle management
- Strong in understanding and implementation of various integration patterns
- Strong knowledge in various communication protocols (HTTP / JMS / AMQ / TCP)
- Strong knowledge in various message protocols and associated handling libraries (XML / JSON)
- Strong understanding of test cases analysis and building
- Good experience in message broker AMQ
- Strong experience in Exception / Fault / Error Handling
- Good understanding of Microservices and architecture
- Good knowledge in Services Oriented Architecture
- English language spoken and written (Mandatory).
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility to work remotely
- Experience-based competitive salary and regular revisions of the remuneration package
- Work in an international environment within a multinational development team
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal development, etc.)
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional IT literature)
- Corporate and team-building events for employees.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
To apply please send your CV, with the Microservices Developer title, to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.