About the company: The company has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on our valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, continuously develops sustainable, innovative, and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.
- Coordinates marketing activities: collect and use data to effectively contribute to future campaigns;
- Prepare and deliver corporate and products presentations as needed;
- Contributing to the process of editing marketing materials in collaboration with the technical, commercial, and marketing teams. Maintain documents, and checks author’s input for spelling, proofing and consistency;
- Keeping in touch with external service providers related to his/her area of responsibility (translators, graphic designers, printing services);
- Keep on top of current trends in marketing;
- Assist Marketing manager and conduct web-research;
Bachelor/ master degree in Marketing/Communications/Philology/Foreign Languages;
- Outstanding oral and written English and Romanian skills required. Another language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Work experience of min. 12 months in the field or commensurate level of experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Constructive/creative spirit in approaching tasks.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, social package;
- A diverse and interesting work in a growing team;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply , please send your CV to the email email@example.com, indicate the GAM in the subject or calling 062101257.