Customer Care Specialist
About the company: The company has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on our valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, continuously develops sustainable, innovative, and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.
- Recording and filling in questionnaires received from customers;
- Providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers;
- Ensuring all complaints are properly understood, recorded appropriately, followed up and replied in a timely manner;
- Providing fluent communication with client’s customers including inbound & outbound telephone calls, e-mail and letter communications;
- Assisting with the documentation needed for different certifications (Halal, Kosher, Cosmos) and interacting with the organisms;
- Archiving the reports received from external laboratories;
- Responsible for translations and formatting of documents.
- Outstanding oral and written English and French skills required;
- Work experience of min. 6 months in the field or commensurate level of experience;
- Flexible and able to approach various fields;
- Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, social package, lunch tickets;
- A diverse and interesting work in a growing company;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply , please send your CV to the email email@example.com, indicate the GCCS in the subject or calling 062101257.