Supply Network Planner
Coca-Cola Hellenic Moldova is one of the largest companies in the FMCG sector in the Republic of Moldova with a history of 26 years, part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic group of companies present in 28 countries. The product portfolio includes the brands: Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Cappy Pulpy, Dorna, Fuzetea, RICH and BURN.
Role: The main purpose of this role is to develop optimum Supply Network Plan for Moldova complying with the KBIs. Driving approaches relevant products on relevant location and effectiveness of production, warehouses and haulage resources. Supply Network Planner as part of a Planning Team establishes of continuous improvement and new ideas working environment. Planning in Moldova requires close collaboration with Moldova office (Logistic, Sales team, Marketing) Ukrainian office (BU planning department, Finance, Master data and other departments), Suppliers from Moldova and Romania
• Opportunity for professional growth and development
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Meals compensation, sampling
• Corporate bus
Your new key responsibilities:
- Manage products inventory on country level
- Research and analyze out of stock risks, pro-actively communicate and prevent losses
- Moldova Supply Plan for Annual Business Plan, Quarterly Estimation, weekly and daily horizons
- Cooperation with other departments and senior stakeholders to streamline processes and increase effectiveness
- Creation of new tools for daily routine optimization
- Ensures all requested reports and presentations are made and delivered on time
- Best practices implementation for improving services
Are these your secret ingredients?
- Master's degree (Economic, Finance, Technical)
- Work experience in Planning, or other areas with analytical background
- Advanced PC user (MS Excel)
- Good communication skills, able to handle time pressure
- Learning mindset, willingness to express and experiment with new ideas
- Languages requirements: Romanian, English, Russian – on intermediate + level
If you are interested - apply online and send your CV in english to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you are applying for.