Subject: Procurement of devices for remote data reading, retrieving, and transmitting via Lorawan 868 MHz, compatible with volumetric meters PD-LCF, antennas with Lorawan 868 MHz GPS, VPN including 3G modem for transmitting data to the server and Lorawan data collection platform with automatic report generation, with the possibility of data export to MSOffice Excel program (the software) - EXTENDED
Request for Quotes (RfQ) No.: FY23-CM- IMC-CAL (01)
Date of launch: May 19, 2023, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Questions: June 01, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED Closing Date for Submission of Quotes: June 15, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit quotes for the procurement of devices for remote data reading, retrieving, and transmitting via LoraWan 868 MHz, compatible with volumetric meters PD-LCF, antennas with Lorawan 868 MHz GPS, VPN including 3G modem for transmitting data to the server and Lorawan data collection platform with automatic report generation, with the possibility of data export to MSOffice Excel programs (the software) under the Intermunicipal Cooperation for the improvement of the intercommunal service of water distribution in Calarasi, Niscani and Tuzara communities, as following:
Type of Goods/equipment/accessories
Number of units
Device for remote data reading, retrieving, and transmitting via Lorawan 868 MHz compatible with volumetric meters PD-LCF
Antenna with Lorawan 868 MHz GPS, VPN including 3G modem for transmitting data to the server
The final number will be determined according to the specifics of the concentrator with antenna offered.
(shall cover 3,100 pcs of water meters)
Lorawan data collection platform with automatic report generation, with the possibility of data export to MSOffice Excel programs (the software).
(the software including installation on minimum 2 computers and staff training)
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until June 01, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). EXTENSION N/A
- IREX will publish its responses no later than June 05, 2022, on https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info on the same page as the RfQ in a form of a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source. EXTENSION N/A
- Deadline for Submission of Quotes: June 09, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Quotes received after 10:00 on June 09, 2023 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR QUOTES SUBMISSION IS JUNE 15, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.1 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute!
Estimated timeline of delivery: June 2023 – November 2023
- For more details related to this RfQ FY23-CM- IMC-CAL (01), please consult:
- RfQ Instructions and Data (Section 2 of the RfQ);
- Mandatory Technical Specifications and Requirements (Section 3 of the RfQ).
- Quotes must compile the following documents:
- Quote Submission Form (Annex I)
- Technical Quote Form (Annex II)
- Financial Quote Form (Annex III)
- Experience and Past Performance Form (Annex IV) and
- all the documents mentioned in Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your Quote via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFQ No.: FY23-CM-IMC-CAL (01), Company Name.”
- Quotes received after 10:00 on June 09, 2023 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR QUOTES SUBMISSION IS JUNE 15, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.1 for more information.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the Quotes.
- Quotes must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All Quote prices indicated in the financial Quote should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), with application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction (VAT 0%).
Comunitatea Mea project is registered under number 8721138910631 in the LIST of ongoing technical assistance projects covered by international treaties for the application of exemptions from income tax, excise duties, customs duties, duties on customs procedures, taxes on goods which, in the process use, causes environmental pollution, as well as the application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction for the goods and services intended for them (Annex no. 1 to the Government Decision no. 246 of 08.04.2010 on how to apply the related fiscal and customs facilities implementation of ongoing technical and investment assistance projects, which fall under the international treaties to which the Republic of Moldova is a party).
- After Quote submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted Quotes that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of Goods/equipment/accessories must correspond to 100 % of the specifications in Section 3 (Mandatory Technical Specifications and Requirements) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the Goods/equipment/accessories incurred until delivery of the Goods/equipment/accessories and Related Services to their final destination (at the Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Site. Partial and or incomplete Quotes shall be rejected as non-responsive.
- Source and Nationality Requirements
The Applicant must ensure that the Goods/equipment/accessories are not purchased in the USAID prohibited source countries. ADS 310 - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310 - states the following: No services may be procured from suppliers with a nationality from countries designated by USAID as “prohibited sources.” Additionally, no goods may be procured from source countries that are designated as prohibited sources. The list of countries designated as prohibited sourcescan be found here - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310mac under List of Prohibited Source Countries and here https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
If IREX determines that the Applicant has procured any commodities or services under the Agreement related to this RfQ contrary to the requirements of this provision, and has received payment for such purposes, IREX may require the Applicant to refund the entire amount of the purchase.
The desired source and nationality of procurement would be EU countries, Moldova, Ukraine, etc. Please check the link above to see the list of prohibited source countries prior to submitting the offer, as source countries may be on USAID’s barred countries and will not be considered.
The RfQ is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfQ and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information