UNICEF Moldova invites interested companies to submit their proposals for Support to develop and implement a campaign promoting child protection services for refugees and host communities and strengthening social cohesion between them
Purpose of the assignment
UNICEF in Moldova is seeking for a Media company/ Media NGO to develop and implement a campaign promoting child protection services developed both for Ukrainian refugees and Moldovan population and strengthening social cohesion between Ukrainian refugees and host communities.
Objective 1. Develop activities to increase awareness and demand for child protection services among refugees and local communities.
Objective 2. Develop and implement activities strengthening solidarity and cohesion between refugees and host communities.
Objective 3. Develop and disseminate quality communication materials among refugee girls, boys, women and men and host communities.
The Media Company will be responsible for provision of the following:
- Desk review of existing materials.
- Development of a concept note and a plan, including a timeline of activities.
- Constant media and social media analysis of narratives.
- Adaptation of messages/ or activities upon the analysis, if relevant.
- Creation of media materials (video human stories, photo essays, social media, video documentaries, etc.)
- Distribution of materials on media and social media channels.
- Ensure event management logistics and implementation of conferences/events/workshops.
- Prepare regular reports, upon request (including sex desegregated data).
- Design communication/media materials as per UNICEF branding rules.
- Work in close collaboration with UNICEF team.
- Submit final report of the campaign with lessons learnt and recommendations.
Qualifications and experience
- The organization must be an experienced Media company or Media NGO, with at least 4 years of presence on the market and relevant experience in Media, Public Communication and Social campaign implementation
- Previous positive experience with UNICEF or other UN agencies will be an asset.
- Contractor must guarantee full acceptance of the Contract General Terms and Conditions and timely delivery of products.
- Contractor must have the ability to be flexible enough to adjust to UNICEF’s needs and expectations.
- Bid Submission Deadline: 29 June 2023 11:00 (EET), any Bids received after the Submission Deadline will be rejected.
- Bid clarifications. Proposers are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFPS by e-mail to Cristina Dorogan at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receipt of any questions 27 June 2023, 17:00 (EET).
- The official address for e-mail submission is: email@example.com, no other UNICEF e-mails in cc.
- Separate e-mails/envelopes for Technical and Price proposals.
- Request for Proposals for Services Form filled and signed (pages 3-5 from the RFPS document), must be included in the Technical Offer e-mail/envelope.
- All Technical/Price Offers files included in the email, no external links.
- Proposals are clearly marked with the RFPS number: LRPS-2023-9183252 in the email title or on the envelope.
- Validity period of the proposal at least 120 days
- Joint venture/consortium/subcontractor arrangements are addressed in the Technical Proposal.
For additional details on the proposal submission rules please refer to the point 1. Bid Submission Schedule page 7-9 from the RFPS document.
For additional details on deliverables (Technical and Price proposal content) and minimum requirements please refer to the Terms of References- Annex B enclosed in the RFPS document published at: