Tender no. 83440098
for contracting a company to provide advisory services and support in crisis communication and strategic public relations
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking a company to provide expertise and advice on crisis communication and strategic public relations within the project Policy Advisory Fund. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between June 2023 – October 2023.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 12, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The bidder shall make available two key experts for the fulfilment of the assignment. The experts shall meet the following criteria:
Qualification and skills:
- Key experts: University degree in Public Relations, Communication Science or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet (tight) deadlines;
- Excellent event management and logistic skills;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Proven professional experience in communication and public relations - writing and content development for international organizations / Government authorities or media;
- The service provider shall demonstrate human and technical resources for successfully delivering the assignment:
- 2 key experts with strong background in strategic communication, each having at least 7 years of relevant professional experience,
- Working experience in crisis communications situations, similar to COVID-19 pandemic, Ukrainian refugees crisis;
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in designing communication plans for public institutions and/or civil society organizations;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Strong regional and local contacts, ability to reach out to key stakeholders.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Brief outline of team composition and CVs of proposed experts according to described requirements;
- Brief information on previous performance, describing recent contracts of similar scope;
- Letter of interest, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations and confirmation of resources for the fulfilment of the assignment (up to 2 pages);
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of gross amounts for the deliverables required under point 3 of the ToR, as well as the total gross budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation, as it might be required for the contracting.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the Technical Proposal and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83440098, not later than June 14, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.