The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the new version of the National Integrity Authority website (ani.md).
For the Terms of Reference (TOR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than 23.05.2023; time – 15:00.
The scope of this assignment is to design and develop a new website version of the National Integrity Authority according to the Technical/business Specifications (Caiet de sarcini) which is part of the ToR.
The key tasks of the assignment are:
- Design development and prototyping for the NIA website;
- Development of the functionality for submission, registration, management and examination of petitions;
- Website development;
- Website testing and deployment;
- Website documentation and training phase;
- Migration of relevant information stored in the current version of the NIA Website
- 6 – months post-production maintenance
The services shall be implemented in the timeframe from May -October 2023.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company overview;
- A list of similar works/projects related to the creation of websites or web products for public institutions;
- References (including contact data) proving experience related to similar projects for the last three years;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, and professional qualification certificates relevant to the assignment;
- A brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV of the Task Manager and key experts, as requested in the ToR, specifying the tasks they will be providing;
- Detailed technical offer;
- Company’s bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83436417), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than 25.05.2023; time – 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.