Renovation of the cultural center in Selemet village, Cimislia raion - Extended
Title: Renovation of the cultural center in Selemet village, Cimislia raion - EXTENDED
Tender identification number: FY23-CM-SEL (01)
Launch date: March 15, 2023, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
EXTENDED Deadline: April 11, 2023, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Contracting authority: Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova IREX (PA IREX Moldova)
Comunitatea Mea Program, a program administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites competent and experienced contractors to submit a Bid for the renovation of the cultural center in Selemet village, Cimislia raion. The Selemet Mayoralty is the Beneficiary of this project.
Scope of Work: The purpose of the project is to renovate the Cultural Center in Selemet village, that will improve the aesthetics of the Cultural Center, will ensure optimal conditions for performing artistic and cultural activities, and improve the sanitary conditions. The project includes the following works:
- removing the interior plastering of the walls (1,090 m2);
- demolition of wooden floor elements 520 m2);
- demolition of carpentry elements (17.80 m2);
- plastering and painting the walls in the banquet hall (830 m2). Lead-based paints will not be used;
- installation of the suspended ceiling in the festive hall from prefabricated plaster panels and the application of water-based paints (375 m2);
- execution of the floor in the hall of festivities from reinforced concrete and the application of linoleum (360 m2);
- installation of doors made of plastic profiles, including the necessary fittings and accessories, for better sound and thermal insulation (17.80 m2);
- plastering and painting the stage walls (260 m2). Lead-based paints will not be used;
- plastering and painting the stage ceiling (180 m2).
The estimated period for the completion of the works is a maximum of six (6) months.
TENDER DEADLINES (all mentioned times are local, Chisinau time):
Interested Bidders must register their firms by 17:00, March 31, 2023 by filling out the Registration Form and sending it ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS 17:00, APRIL 07, 2023.
PROJECT SITE VISIT:
IREX will organize a Project site visit on:
Date: March 24, 2023
Time: 12:00 (Chisinau local time)
Location: in front of the Mayoralty of the Selemet village, Cimislia raion
The IREX focal point for the arrangement is: email@example.com
Please, confirm your participation at the Project Site visit, ONLY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23, 2023, 17:00 (Chisinau local time).
A representative of IREX and LPA will be available to meet the intending Bidders at the address indicated above. The IREX’s representative will not be available at any other time and day for Project Site visits. The costs of visiting the Project Site shall be the Bidder’s own responsibility. The Bidders can raise questions, see technical documentation, check the Project Site environment.
If the Bidders have questions or clarifications during and after the Project Site Visit, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to email@example.com until 17:00, March 27, 2023 indicating the tender number in the subject title. IREX shall forward copies of its response to all registered Bidders as a Bid Bulletin, as well as the Bid Bulletin will be available to all prospective Bidders on https://tender.md.irex.org/en/info on the same page as the Bidding Documents, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source.
No verbal statement made during the Project Site visit shall modify the terms and conditions of the Bidding Documents, unless specifically incorporated in the Bid Bulletin of the Bidder’s Project Site visit or issued as an amendment to Bidding Documents.
REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATIONS/QUESTIONS FROM BIDDERS:
If the Bidders have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org until 17:00, March 27, 2023 indicating the tender number in the subject title. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS OR CLARIFICATIONS IS 17:00 ON APRIL 04, 2023.
Bids must be received by IREX ONLY at email@example.com not later than 10:00, April 04, 2023. Bids received after the deadline, as well as incomplete Bids will not be considered. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR BID SUBMISSION IS 10:00, APRIL 11, 2023. Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.2 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute!
Bid proposals can be submitted electronically only. Financial offers shall be made in MDL (Moldovan Lei). Detailed information regarding the submittal of the bids is presented in the Bidding Documents. No appeal against contract decision award is allowed.
- Documents/bid proposals sent electronically need to be addressed ONLY to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than deadline mentioned in the timeline above. If the electronic files are more than 25 MB in memory, the Bidder may submit the Technical and Financial Offer by saving the files on one of the file sharing platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, send.Tresorit.com etc. and submitting a link ONLY to email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: For electronic submission, in order to secure the secrecy of the financial bid, please archive the financial offer into an encrypted zip file. DO NOT SEND THE PASSWORD with your original electronic submission, but instead save it securely and send the zip file. The password shall be requested by IREX for successful technical offers after the technical evaluation will be complete and final records of the technical score have been made. The financial offers that were not password protected, IREX will still consider and protect their secrecy but at least 1 (one) person from IREX would be able to access the file and this will be considered acceptable by the bidder.
PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF BIDS:
Bids must remain valid for 90 (ninety) days after the bid submission deadline date specified in Bidding Documents. The period of the validity of Bids shall be until July 03, 2023, inclusive. The EXTENDED period of the validity of Bids shall be until July 10, 2023, inclusive. Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
The Bidder must furnish as part of its bid, a bid security in the total amount of 53,297 MDL and shall be valid for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days after the expiration of the period of validity of the Bidder’s Bid mentioned in the Bidding Documents.
The Bid security shall be valid for a minimum until July 31, 2023, inclusive. The Bid security shall be valid for a minimum until August 07, 2023, inclusive – EXTENDED DEADLINE. Details are provided in Bidding Documents.
ATTENTION: The beneficiary of the bid security is the Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova IREX.
Evaluation Method for the Award of Contract: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed evaluation criteria and formulas are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information
By applying to this Tender, the Bidder agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this Bidding Documents. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tender. Participation of Bidders in this Tender will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Bidder. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any bid that does not conform with the requirements of the bidding documents or to annul the entire tender process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.