Tender no. 83435366 IT Support Services during the implementation of the SEED+ National Node in Moldova
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a local individual expert who will be able to provide IT expertise within the implementation of the project “Supporting the Republic of Moldova to connect to SEED+”.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 10 , 2023, 15:00 Chisinau time.
The objective of this assignment is to provide technical inputs and recommendations during the implementation of IT development and integration works.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Task 1: Support the project team in assessing and approving deliverables in the context of developing a national SEED+ node in Moldova. This includes, for example, testing results and documentations.
- Task 2: Advise the project partners (in particular ANSA and AMDM) on system-to-system integrations (via national interoperability platform MConnect and CEFTA TRACES NT) in the phytosanitary/medical area
- Task 3: Provide ad-hoc advice and support technical discussions between the IT departments of project partners (Customs, ANSA, AMDM), the developers of SEED+, and GIZ
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1: Technical offer (CV, list of references)
- Part 2: Financial offer, containing the gross (brutto) daily rate, as well as the total budget for up to 40 expert-days of assignment, expressed in MDL, for the period April 2023 - October 2023.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension.
Applications shall be submitted electronically, showing the tender number (83435366) and subject on it, to the address to email@example.com not later than 11.04.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.