UNICEF LRQS-2023-9181687 Event Management support in organizing 14 events to strengthen capacities of health professionals in interpersonal communication skills for immunization in Balti city
UNICEF Moldova invites interested Companies to submit their proposals for LRQS-2023-9181687 Event Management for support in organizing 14 events (7 day, 2 trainings per day) to strengthen capacities of health professionals in interpersonal communication skills for immunization.
Purpose of the event management services:
To ensure the logistic support for conducting of 14 training sessions (7 days, 2 trainings per day) for up to 20 participants each. The events will take place Balti in the period March-May 2023.
Objectives of the logistic services
- Rent 2 conference halls for 7 days
- Organize coffee breaks and lunches for 309 participants, inclusive trainers (two coffee breaks and on lunch per day)
- Prepare participant kits (notebook, pen and USB memory with UNICEF Logo) for 250 participants and distribute the materials
- Register the materials on USB sticks
- Print tags for facilitators
- Register the participants
- Cover trainers' fees (5 trainers per event)
- Ensure transportation of trainers (Chisinau -Balti- Chisinau)
- Provide multimedia equipment and ensure its functionality during the event.
- Provide the workshop set: (flip charts, markers, cards, etc.)
- Pick-up banners from UNICEF and setting them
- Take photos of the events
- Print certificates and have them signed for participants
- Provide logistical and organisational support during and after the event
Qualifications and experience
- Extended experience in organization and implementation of training events and workshops.
- Ability to deliver good products in short terms and work under pressure.
- Flexibility in responding to the needs of the UNICEF team.
Bid clarifications. Bidders are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFQS by email to Angela Capcelea at email@example.com. The deadline for receipt of any questions is Monday 27 March 2023, 17:00 (EET)
A Bid Clarification file with questions from the bidders and UNICEF answer is published on the bellow mentioned link.
Bid Submission Deadline: 29 March 2023, 11:00 EET
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to Terms of reference (ToR) Annex B inclosed in the RFQS document published at https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails_un2/2652/