Tender no. 83431260 Development of Project documentation for access road to Free Economic Zone Taraclia
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to develop the project documentation for access road to Free Economic Zone “Taraclia”, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than 15.02.2023, time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop the project documentation for access road to FEZ “Taraclia” (cadastral number 8701216.067), Promîșlenaia Street. The project of the access road shall be developed in accordance with the drawings of the existing master plan of the FEZ, with the following requirements:
- Circa 2.2 km of access road from regional road R38 to local road L668;
- Bridge of 50 meters length and 15 meters width over the river Taracliica (also known as Gaidabul) is the part of the road. The bridge is located in circa 200 meters from the roundabout of L668 towards R38;
- Road category according to Practical Code in Construction (CP D.02.11 - 2014) - Local Streets And Roads.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
Approved (by relevant authorities) technical documentation for access road (including the bridge) to FEZ “Taraclia”
The tender is open to private companies, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (according to the item 6 from TOR):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables;
The technical offer should also include:
- Contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the organization registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova.
- Part 2: Financial offer, detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number 83431260 and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 17.02.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.