Request for Expressions of Interest (Consulting Services – Firms Selection) Consulting Services to Develop a Structured, Comprehensive, and Integrated Knowledge Base and Define Automation Tools for Government Client Support Service (GCSS)
Request for Expressions of Interest
(Consulting Services – Firms Selection)
Consulting Services to Develop a Structured, Comprehensive, and Integrated Knowledge Base and Define Automation Tools for Government Client Support Service (GCSS)
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No.: P148537
Credit no. 6126-MD & Loan no. 8774-MD
Reference No.: MD-EGA-333363-CS-CQS
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to develop a structured, comprehensive, and integrated Knowledge base and define automation tools for GCSS that will represent the decisional and informational support both for support service providers and the beneficiaries/clients.
The e-Governance Agency now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Firms shall provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services (required qualifications and experience of the firm, but not individual experts’ bio data). The Consultant shall furnish documentary evidence (organization chart, information about the completed contracts/projects and contact information of clients from whom the references could be taken) to demonstrate that it meets the qualifications requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the field of institutional, operational, functional analysis, business processes analysis, institutional development, and/or process management in public or private institutions.
- Demonstrated experience in assignments of similar complexity related to Contact/Call/Service Center development, optimization, or upgrade. Or experience in providing Contact/Call Center services during at least the last three (3) years.
- Demonstrated experience in development or implementation and configuration of automation tools/solutions (chatbots; voice assistance; digital agents; other AI & machine learning mechanisms) for Contact/call centers or Customer Relationship Management platforms in the last 3 years will be a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation, configuration, or integration of PBX (private branch exchange) telephone systems for Call/Contact Centers during last 3 years will be an asset.
- Experience in implementing similar projects in Public/Governmental institutions in the last 3 years will be considered an asset.
- Certification ISO - 9001 or similar will be considered an asset.
The Expression of Interest shall clearly state the name of the Consultant (individual Firm, Joint Venture or sub-consultancy). The Consultant shall provide relevant references (assignment name, Client, time frame, the role of the firm (main Consultant/Partner in JV/sub-consultant), contract amount, tasks performed etc.) to confirm its experience and qualifications.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications. In the case of a Joint Venture partnership, the mandatory requirements must be met by the JV leader, while other requirements can be met cumulatively by all JV partners.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the CQS method (selection based on the Consultants’ qualifications) set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 0900 to 1700 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by February 10, 2023 COB.
134, Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Blvd.,
MD–2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel.: (+373) 22 82-00-30
GSM.: (+ 373) 79 88-66-38
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference: https://egov.md/ro/node/39764