Procurement of plastic waste bins under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities
Subject: Procurement of plastic waste bins under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities
Request for Quotes (RfQ) No.: FY23-CM-WBIN (01)
Date of launch: November 30, 2022, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Quotes: December 07, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Submission of Quotes: December 14, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit Quotes for the procurement of plastic waste bins under the Intermunicipal Cooperation project for modernization of the Solid Waste Collection System in Budesti, Tohatin, Cruzesti and Colonita communities, as following:
Type of Goods/equipment/accessories
Number of units
Plastic bins for domestic waste (120 liters)
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 07, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time).
- IREX will publish its responses no later than December 09, 2022, on https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info on the same page as the RfQ in a form of a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source.
- Deadline for Submission of Quotes: December 14, 2022, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Quotes received after 10:00 on December 14, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
Estimated timeline of delivery: December 2022 – January 2023
- For more details related to this RfQ FY23-CM-WBIN (01), please consult:
- RfQ Instructions and Data (Section 2 of the RfQ);
- Mandatory Technical Specifications and Requirements (Section 3 of the RfQ ).
- Quotes must compile the following documents:
- Quote Submission Form (Annex I)
- Technical Quote Form (Annex II)
- Financial Quote Form (Annex III)
- Experience and Past Performance Form (Annex IV) and
- all the documents mentioned in Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data .
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your Quote via e-mail to: email@example.com
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFQ No.: FY23-CM-WBIN (01), Company Name.”
- Quotes received after 10:00 on December 14, 2022 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the Quotes.
- Quotes must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All Quote prices indicated in the financial Quote should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), with application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction (VAT 0%).
Comunitatea Mea project is registered under number 8721138910631 in the LIST of ongoing technical assistance projects covered by international treaties for the application of exemptions from income tax, excise duties, customs duties, duties on customs procedures, taxes on goods which, in the process use, causes environmental pollution, as well as the application of the VAT exemption with the right of deduction for the goods and services intended for them (Annex no. 1 to the Government Decision no. 246 of 08.04.2010 on how to apply the related fiscal and customs facilities implementation of ongoing technical and investment assistance projects, which fall under the international treaties to which the Republic of Moldova is a party).
- After Quote submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted Quotes that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of Goods/equipment/accessories must correspond to 100 % of the specifications in Section 3 (Mandatory Technical Specifications and Requirements) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the Goods/equipment/accessories incurred until delivery of the Goods/equipment/accessories and Related Services to their final destination (at the Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Site. Partial and or incomplete Quotes shall be rejected as non-responsive.
- Source and Nationality Requirements
The Applicant must ensure that the procurement did not originate in the USAID prohibited source countries. ADS 310 - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310 - states the following: No services may be procured from suppliers with a nationality from countries designated by USAID as “prohibited sources.” Additionally, no goods may be procured from source countries that are designated as prohibited sources. The list of countries designated as prohibited sourcescan be found here - https://www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/300/310mac under List of Prohibited Source Countries and here https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
If IREX determines that the Applicant has procured any commodities or services under the award related to this RfQ contrary to the requirements of this provision, and has received payment for such purposes, IREX may require the Applicant to refund the entire amount of the purchase.
The desired source and nationality of procurement would be EU countries, Moldova, Ukraine, etc. Please check the link above to see the list of prohibited source countries prior to submitting the offer, as source countries may be on USAID’s barred countries and will not be considered.
- The applicant MAY SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE QUOTE which meets the requirements under this RfQ.
If the Applicant is going to submit more than one Quote, IREX recommends each Quote to be submitted separately or included in the same email and named correspondingly, for example: Quote No. 1, 2, 3. etc.
The RfQ is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfQ and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information