The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to provide judicial advisory services to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development, as part of the Study and Expert Fund Measure “Policy Advisory Services”. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period November 2022 – April 2023.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 15, 2022, time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet following criteria and qualifications:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in law, economy, business administration or social sciences;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in public administration, institutional organization and management;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in the field of public administration;
- Proven experience in elaboration of legal acts, policy papers, supportive documentation etc;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Good knowledge of the national legislation in the field of public administration;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national institutions, stakeholders and beneficiaries;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Moldovan citizenship.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV with all contact details, including references to similar assignments and professional experience;
- Letter of interest, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations (up to 2 pages).
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- A breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted and the maximum total days of expertise necessary for the fulfilment of the activities;
- The gross daily rate, as well as a total estimated budget for up to 60 expert-days of assignment, expressed in MDL.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83423483) and subject on it, not later than November 17, 2022, time 15:00.